A Magazine for Breast Cancer Survivors
Breast Cancer Babby
As breast cancer survivors know, the trauma and treatment for breast cancer leaves little room for humor. To bring a bit of sparkle into the lives of women affected by this very not-funny disease I have partnered with a toy manufacturer to release a new doll — Breast Cancer Babby!
BCB comes with three fashionable wigs, head caps and pink headbands. Choose a wig!
- Deep black Goth wigs with micro fringe
- 1950s bouffant style with teasing comb
- Contemporary cuts in blazing brunette, racy redhead, or my personal favorite — provocative platinum blonde
Also available: wipe-off pencils to draw missing hairlines and eyebrows in matching wig colors.
Need ink? Choose a tattoo design for radiation treatments!
- Temporary tattoos featuring fun designs such as ☺♥
- Adult tattoo package includes positive phrases such as YOLO and WTF?
Hospital wardrobe consists of tailored sweat- pants, a fuzzy bathrobe, and three johnnies. Choose a johnny!
- A midriff johnny that displays her pierced belly button
- A johnny that recreates an authentic hospital experience by exposing BCB’s rear end
- A soft flannel wrap-around johnny with ribbons that tie in front that would be the envy of any patient
Note: Hospital set sold separately.
A portable IV pole can be connected to BCB’s built-in neck port so that she can walk the hospital halls with her usual perky energy. Choose from the following IV bags!
- Fruity punch
- Apple juice
- Vodka (adults only)
BCB comes with her own hospital tray. Choose a breakfast!
- A cup of coffee labeled with possible side effects: instant nausea, diarrhea, or both
- A cardboard piece of toast because that’s what it tastes like
- A bottle of wine infused with metal because that’s what it tastes like
BCB’s lingerie selections include pocketed lace bras in three colors: pastel pink, neon pink, and glow-in-the-dark pink. Select BCB’s implants!
- Modest mounds for the office
- Push-ups for hot dates
- Bouncy bikini bombs for the beach
Press a button on BCB’s foot and she will heat up from her toes to her head just like a hot flash.
- A small hand fan is included
Press BCB’s pierced belly button and she talks!
- “I love my new wig. But it needs a trim. Want to help me cut it?” (Child-safety scissors included)
- “I think I need a new wig. Do you want to go to the wig store?”
Note: Wig store sold separately.
BCB has a personal collection of signs to place on her bedroom* door. Choose a sign!
Please do not disturb! I am. . .
- reading trashy romances
Adult BCB has real-mood signs:
- Leave me alone
- I’m pissed off
- I’m hungover
Please note: consumer must be eighteen years of age to purchase adult item.*Bedroom set is not included. Climate-Change Babby (limited edition sold during apocalypses) suggests recycling her teenage bedroom set, because, hey, it’s already pink.